Monday, June 14, 2010

ARE WE DONE YET

Are we seriously done? Wow I think we are. This is very good but, bad in the same way. I am thinking that I might make it after all. I’ve come to terms with myself; I have got to get this done one way or another. There is no way around it. So I actually took some time and locked myself in my room and started working on all the work I am behind on. This is not easy for someone who thinks nothing is ever clean, and needs to be cleaned. Yes I am OCD. It’s not the best thing to have when you’re trying to do your school work. This class has actually taught me a lot. My favorite assignment has got to be the blogs. Just because I can ramble on and actually have an adult conversation with myself. Having a daycare it seems like I talk kid all the time. I have got to say this is one weird but fun class. I don’t want to take it again, so I’m playing catch up still. In every blog I’m playing catches up. Have you noticed that? Any-ways. This class this week I’ve spent twenty plus hours on. Just trying to get everything done is hard to do, especially when it is all at the last minute. I got this though, I hope. I’m thinking I can just get this stuff in a few minutes. We will see what happens though. It is time to cram like no other. Staying up until three in the morning to finish everything is really hard for me.
Alright there is this really cool new laptop out in France it’s called the Archos 13. I read it is one of the most exciting computers to have. They said its best for gamers. That wouldn’t be me. I just get excited about new things in general. The news is that is has only been released in France. Dang to bad for us way over here in America. This seems to be a really nice computer, it has everything wifi, Bluetooth, 6-cell battery. This computer is defiantly off the chain. Oh gamers get your check books fly to France and get the hook up. I think the last thing we need right now in this economy is new laptops being made. But, hey who am I to say how far people can go into debt for some gadget right.

No comments:

Post a Comment